INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect falls into three categories: (1) information we collect from you; (2) information we collect when you use our Services; and (3) information we collect from other sources
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU. We collect information about you whenever you use our Services. Examples of using our Services include visiting or making purchases at our website, creating a UV account, contacting UV customer service, and participating in our contests and other promotions.
The information you give us may include your first and/or last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, date of birth, gender, other demographic information and any other information you provide us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES.When you use our Services, we may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them. We do this to ensure that we are offering you the best products and services in a secure environment, and as part of our efforts to constantly improve your experience. In this process, we may collect and use your personal information relating to your purchasing trends at UV, technical details about your browser and mobile device use and location (e.g., whether you are using a tablet or smartphone to visit our website), and you’re viewing and usage trends in order to analyze and offer you customized advertising, products and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES. We also collect information that is publicly available, to the extent permitted by applicable law. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or statements on our websites and social media platforms;
- to send you customized promotions and special offers, including through email and social media platforms;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve our site and the products and services we offer by using tracking technologies such as cookies;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work with Service Providers– We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require the companies to refrain from using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests– We may disclose your information if the disclosure is required by law, the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of UV, our customers or our partners.
- When You Give Consent– We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information
- When the Information Does Not Identify You– We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you
- When You Post on Our Websites and Social Media Platforms– – If you post information on one of our social media platforms or website, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors, including your post information and your user name.
- When We Work on Business Transactions– If we become involved with a transaction involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for a UV account, when contacting our customer service team by phone, modifying your promotional preferences online in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Alternatively, you may let us know that you do not wish to receive some or all of these promotional communications by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your accounts or purchases
ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right, under certain circumstances, to access and correct information we hold about you. Any such access request must be in writing and provided to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to cancel or delete your account, you may do so in writing at email@example.com. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, such as product returns. We are unable to delete your account if we have completed any financial transactions. We retain and use your account information only if necessary to fulfill business requirements and/or law enforcement.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
UV makes reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information you provide is maintained in a secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, UV cannot warrant the security of any personal information you transmit to us or from our on-line services, and you do so at your own risk
UV has implemented a secure payment provider and by doing so no employee or persons acting on our behalf can access to your credit card information. If you want to make changes to your payment method, you must log into your account and make them there. Should you have problems accessing your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UV has implemented and maintains reasonable and appropriate security measures, procedures and practices to protect against the loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information while it is in our custody or under our control. For example, we use SSL encryption, firewalls, anti-virus and system security monitoring.
We also limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and agents who have a business need to know
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Unobstructedview.com may contain links to other third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. UV neither owns nor controls these third-party websites and assumes no responsibility for the information practices of those websites. You should inform yourself with the privacy policies (if any) of those third-party websites.